Santa Ana Bail Bonds
Did someone you know just get arrested by the Santa Ana Police Department, and you need bail bonds services in Santa Ana? Alvarado Bail Bonds is ready 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help get them out of jail! Call us now at (888) 866-8376.
California’s Lowest Bail Bonds Rates
Do you need some more information? We provide 24/7 free information and consultations regarding the bail bond process.
We have a Local Bail Bonds office in Santa Ana to serve all of your bail bonds needs. Our local bail agents are standing by ready to answer your questions 24/7. Call us now to get a better understanding of how Santa Ana bail bonds work, so you know what options are available for posting bail now.
Payment Options for Santa Ana Bail Bonds
We accept all major credit cards, cash or check. If you are not able to pay the bail in full, then you’ll need one of our convenient payment plans.
- Most of our payment plans are interest-free payments!
- Get started with a low down payment
- Choose weekly or bi-weekly payments
- All payment plans are custom tailored to your individual needs
- Payments can be automatically deducted from your Credit or Debit card
- Monthly statements will be sent out to show your balance, payment amount, and due date
- If someone has been arrested and detained in Santa Ana, they are taken to the Santa Ana City
- Jail. After two to three hours, they are transferred to the Orange County Jail IRC in Santa Ana.
We recommend that you call a Santa Ana bondsman as soon as someone close to you gets arrested and detained by the Santa Ana Police. The faster you call us to post the bail bond, the sooner your loved one will be released from jail. After the bail bond is posted, your loved one will be released from jail in thirty minutes to an hour. If you bail them out of the Orange County Jail, their release process takes four to eight hours depending on how busy the Orange County Sheriffs are.
At Alvarado Bail Bonds, we are ready to serve your Santa Ana, Orange County, or Los Angeles County bail bond needs. Call us at (888) 866-8376 to get started, or fill out our contact form.