Do you or a loved one need to contact a bail bondsman in Seal Beach, CA for professional bail bonds service? Contacting Alvarado Bail Bonds at 888-866-8376 means you will receive bail bond service that you really need. The bail bond process can be pretty stressful, but you can rely on our bail bondsmen to help. Our bail bondsmen are able to talk our customers through the entire process and answer all questions that they may have. We have been in this business for several years and have the necessary knowledge to help our customers. From felony bail bonds to misdemeanor bail bonds, our bail bondsmen can post any type of bail for you.
Bail Bond Services
Although we would like for this to happen, you aren’t able to put life on hold while you are in incarcerated. Responsibilities that include work, school, and your family are a big purpose that is so essential to get out of jail as soon as possible. Based on the the kind of circumstance will be based on what type of bail bond you require, which is we we have a range of bail bonds to select from. You can be sure that when you call Alvarado Bail Bonds for help, a bail bondsman in Seal Beach, CA will treat you with the respect you deserve. No matter the kind of offense that was committed, we are not here to judge. Our bail bonds company makes it so you can be let go from jail so that you are able to get on with your life and get ready for your scheduled court date. To learn more about our bail services, continue reading.
- Assault and Battery If you’ve been arrested for assault and battery, you can count on our team to provide exceptional bail services.
- Drug Possession Facing a drug possession charge can come with some heavy penalties and consequences when sentenced by a judge.
- DUI If you’ve failed the breathalyzer, in jail, and need assistance posting bail, give Alvarado Bail Bonds a call.
- Felony As long as your felony charge allows bail, our bail bondsmen will be available to help release you from jail as soon as possible.
- Misdemeanor Albeit a less severe crime than a felony, it is a crime that can land you behind bars. Contact our bail company for help with your bail.
We Also Provide Other Services
As a bail bonds company, our main duty is to ensure our customers are released from jail, but we do offer extra services, as well. Finding the time in the day or night to post bail can be hard for some people. A lot of bail bond companies wouldn’t help to make the situation easier, but Alvarado Bail Bonds is not like that. We offer our clients mobile bail bond services, which entails a bail bondsman in Seal Beach, CA to go to your location. This is an easy and straightforward way to post bail without having to leave your residence! We also assist clients that have arrest warrants in Orange County get them removed. If you have a warrant in Orange County that must be removed, please contact Alvarado Bail Bonds at 888-866-8376.
- Mobile Bail Bond Services Not only do we offer the highest quality bail services, but our bail bondsmen even come to you 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Orange County Arrest Warrant Removal Some think that you have to turn yourself in to have a warrant removed. That isn’t always true! Contact us for additional info.
Lowest Bail Rates
As a bail company who has been in the industry for many years, we understand that bail can be costly. Depending on whether someone is being charged with a less serious crime or felony will depend on how bail is assigned. It’s a bail bondsman’s job to post bail for defendants, but they will need someone to put down a portion of the bail in order to get someone out of jail. Although it’s not the whole amount, a portion of a bail bond can be a lot, so our bail company only charges our customers 10%. You are able to get licensed and affordable services if you work with one of our bail bondsman in Seal Beach, CA. Call our bail bonds company at 888-866-8376 to get extra details regarding our bail bond services.