Bellflower, CA Bail Bonds Services
Has someone you know been detained by the Bellflower Police Department? You need a professional bail company like Alvarado Bail Bonds, on your side. Alvarado Bail Bonds is ready 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to help get them out of jail! Contact us now by dialing (888) 866-8376 to learn more about how we can help get you out of jail at any time of day or night.
Charges We Handle
When it comes to enabling you to make bail, there aren’t many charges we haven’t faced. Alvarado Bail Bonds will make the entire procedure as simple as possible. Charges we handle include:
- Assault and Battery Whether you’ve been charged with one or the other, or even both, if you’re eligible for bail, we’ll come to your aid.
- Drug Possession Facing a drug possession charge can come with some heavy penalties and consequences when convicted by a judge.
- DUI If you have multiple DUI charges under your belt, it’s likely that your bail amount will be higher, but we still have you covered.
- Felony As long as your felony charge allows bail, our bail bondsmen will be there to help get you out of jail as quickly as possible.
- Misdemeanor We’re well versed when it comes to dealing with posting bail bonds for misdemeanor charges.
Other Services We Offer
We make the process of bailing out a loved one very simple. We aim to have all of our clients to feel absolutely at ease prior to acquiring a bail bond, and we’re happy to answer any and all of your questions or concerns.
With this Bellflower, CA bail bond agency, the entire process of prisoner releasing will be shortened so you can take your loved one home in less than a day. Simply, the sooner you call us, the sooner we can post your bail and arrange your release. The longer you hold off, the more likely it will be that the detainee will be moved to a county facility, therefore, prolonging the process. Don’t wait! Give us a call now to begin the process of the bail posting.
California’s Lowest Bail Bonds Rates
California requires all bail bond premiums be charged at an absolute minimum of 10% of the total bail amount established by the court. Our bail agents only charge you the 10% minimum because we understand that bail can be expensive and that most people don’t have ready access to that much cash. But, keep in mind, to secure the bail bond, sometimes, a co-signer or collateral might be required.
Alvarado Bail Bonds is the preferred bail bond agency in Bellflower, CA. So dial (888) 866-8376 to talk with our pros now!