Torrance, CA Bail Bond Services
Has someone you know been taken into custody by the Torrance Police Department? Sounds like you could use the quality bail services of Alvarado Bail Bonds. Our team is accessible 24 hours a day, every day of the year to post bail. Call us now at (888) 866-8376 to discover more about how we can help get you out of jail at any time of day or night.
Charges We Cover
There’s no bail that our skilled bail bondsmen can’t post. You can rely on Alvarado Bail Bonds to make posting bail as simple as possible. Our team is able to assist you with making bail for different charges such as:
- Assault and Battery No matter the combination of the charges, we offer the reliable bail bond services you need.
- Drug Possession Facing a drug possession charge can come with some heavy penalties and consequences when convicted by a judge.
- DUI When you fail that breathalyzer during a traffic stop, there’s no question, you will be arrested.
- Felony As long as your felony charge allows bail, our bail bondsmen will be there to help get you out of jail as quickly as possible.
- Misdemeanor We hire only the best bail bondsmen in Southern California that will effectively assist with posting your bail.
Other Services We Offer
Our bail agents take the time to help you through every portion and make sure you fullyunderstand the bail agreement. When deciding on a bail bondsman, you should be completely confident in their competence to provide valuable and prompt service.
To make bail in Torrance, CA as ASAP, it is crucial that you call us as soon as you hear news of your loved one’s arrest. Get released from jail sooner than later; it’s as straightforward as that! Avoid having to deal with the possibility of transferred to a different center by giving us a call now. Get bail posted immediately and get your friend home a lot sooner.
Lowest Bail Bond Rates in California
California requires all bail bond premiums be charged at no less than 10% of the total bail amount which is established by the court. We only charge you the 10% minimum because we understand that bail can be be a big ticket and that a majority people don’t have ready access to that much money. But depending on the situation, you may or may not need to have collateral or a cosigner.
Interested in learning more about how Alvarado Bail Bonds can help you make bail in Torrance, CA? Give us a ring at (888) 866-8376.