Granted, laws are put in place to maintain and regulated society. But with so many laws in place, wouldn’t it be worth going back every now and then to revisit them and make sure they are still relevant or at least make sense? You wouldn’t believe some of the laws that exist in the state of California.
- In Walnut, unless it has been cleared with the sheriff, a person can not wear a Halloween mask. There is no age specification so, this includes children and adults alike.
- Also in the city of Walnut, it is illegal for a man to dress up as a woman without permit from the sheriff, unless it’s for a showcase or drama of some kind.
- It is illegal to store things in your garage, besides your vehicle. The housing code says this specifically and mandates a
fine of up to $500 for improper use of your garage.
- In L.A. County, you cannot throw a Frisbee without first gaining permission from a lifeguard. It actually says that if a lifeguard asks that you stop throwing a football, Frisbee etc. for the safety of others, then you could be fined up to $1000.
- No vehicle can exceed 60 mph if there is no driver.
- You can not use your own bathroom with the window open. This law may have been put into place to keep certain smells from seeping out, but was that law really necessary?
So although some of these laws may have you scratching your head, they are legitimate and can land you in some trouble if violated. But if you ever find yourself, or someone you know in a sticky situation with the law and needing bail services, give Alvarado Bail Bonds a call at 888-866-8376. We are available 24/7!